**NEW WEBSITE DUE TO BE LAUNCHED SHORTLY**
Every child will achieve personal success in their learning and acquire the skills and confidence to prepare them for life.
The pupils of Llanbedr Church in Wales School worked together to produce our aims below:
All Pupils should show RESPECT:
- Responsibility for ourselves, each other, our work and the environment.
- Everyone has the same chance to achieve.
- Sharing and caring for each other.
- Potential is reached by trying our very best.
- Expectations are high.
- Christian beliefs and values.
- Trust is achieved through honesty and making each other feel safe.
The school aims to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment. Governors, parents, staff and pupils have high standards. Every child will be treated as an individual, given the tools to be a lifelong learner, and taught to be independent and function as a member of a group.